Friday, January 11, 2008

Back!

I'm back! Didn't have the time to post. Heh. Nowadays posting all done on snööks, hardly ever use the website anymore.
Anyways, twas a good trip! Went to vegas and sadly didn't make $... Next time sure will win! The hotels at vegas were super over the top type. I stayed over at Luxor, an egyptian themed hotel. Met a couple of friends there... Was fun :p
Then afterwards it was days on days of slacking in Tucson ... Haiz so good. Air super dry though. Even now... Legs and arm still peeling. Urgh. Cold too. I preferred the cold in England, at least the humidity was higher.
Oh and I'm not going to take United anymore man... So crappy one. My plane from LA to HK was delayed for 2ish hours cos of some technical fault... That time when I went to States in March also like that, though it was the Sg to Japan leg. Anyways thanks to that delay, I landed at Sg at 330 am, 3.5 hours later than appointed time. Service was so bad too. The hk sg one was better but the la hk one was so bad. Food was horrible too. Air plane food bad enough liao, but they had to over heat the rice, so it was crunchy... Not in a good way. The butter was completely melted too, one watery mess at the corner of the tray. Zzz. Yep no more United. Well maybe only for short distance flights. Thinking of maybe trying sia next time... But so ex. Haiz. If only can convert my United miles to sia... Zzz

1 comment: