Friday, September 26, 2008

Shifting

No, this is not shifting house or what. It's a term in Asiaworks about shifting yourself. It's pretty interesting so far. These few days I've been feeling cautiously optimistic and actually cheerful these days. Usually everyday it's kinda of a blah mood, but it's been ^_^~

Not too bad I guess.

Also going to volunteer for the first time in my life >_> Omg. I actually signed up for 2 things at this current time in writing. Signed up for Cheshire Home and NLB. Tomorrow will be packed, gotta go for team meeting in the morning and then 10 - 12 is the NLB orientation and 4pm need to go to the Home. Add to that I need to get some work done! Zomg!

Looks like Sunday will have to work quite alot liao. Actually the NLB thing is abit extra, but it's quite cool, I've always liked libraries ^_^; Would most likely have to scale something back, depending lo.

Need to work on my project plan later.. Time is going to be tight, and I can't overcommit..

But .. bottom line .. I feel cheerful! ~ woo.

2 comments:

  1. whoo!

    oh happy days~

    happiness is goodst. be content n thou shalt be happy.

    (well of course, 'content' differs indiv. but u get wat i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya but I don't feel cheerful now @_@

    But you guys! That's a cheerful thing about!! woo

    ReplyDelete