Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Haiz

This has been a pretty busy month, STUN is a continual head banger, now that I've found out why it didn't work reliably (wag54g sucks), things are better now, but it's still pretty far, need to think of a reliable UDP protocol.

Simply put, TCP on UDP. Haha.

Not going to be easy, especially with flow control, acking ... sigh.

Been dabaoing work home too, there's just not enough time to do STUN, so I generally dabao home and do. Been feeling a bit slackish today though, guess will just play GoW. After all, did slides till 1am yesterday. Think need to add more slides, about the packets I send from client to server...

Bvo was saying she was reading the last three entries and she couldn't understand what I was writing, heh is my writing that bad? =p Don't explain enough? Heh guess should try harder.

R was asking today, oei why today like so sad one, yesterday was like sunshine liddat, today is like back to the usual haiz haiz self.. Which is true, been sighing alot. It's just in my nature to sigh I guess, heh. But there's a big stone in my heart and it's probably going to take some time to grind it down.

On the bright side, it's a security flaw in the H2H protocol, have to rework the protocol bit and patch the kernel, then I should be fine ...

Still feel sad, glad to have DA around, dear precious DA, always around when I need someone most. Although sadly these few months I've kinda lost contact with him, he's still around me. Hopefully he'll never leave, don't know what I'll do without my precious DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment