Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back from Thailand! From Happy Fun Time!

Yo!

Finally got time to blog (in the midst of testing)

Back from Thailand liao, was pretty fun ^^. One of the few trips where I spent all my $ .. even after changing 50SGD more in BKK. -_-;;; In the end, I ended up with 170 baht hehe

The amazing thing was the variety! Tonnes and tonnes of stuff! I've been to the Chinatown of KL, the pasar malams of Vietnam, HCM, and well SG, and you'd go through 50 shops and see 5 unique items. In BKK, you HARDLY ever saw any repeated items... most of them were different! Not every item was nice though but .. @@ The variety!

We also had a massage every day =p, well except for Friday, but other than that, Every Day! Woo

!

... Bah guess I'll continue later, just suddenly remembered I have to do up a presentation .. urgh =x

No comments:

Post a Comment