Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finally er .. cleared up some stuff in my drawers last night. It didn't really start off as 'cleaning'.. Rather, I was looking for freespace and freespace 2 for R, but it turned into a cleaning session.

There's like super ancient things in my drawers
1st drawer:
Mmmm F117 Nighthawk manual ... .. F15 Strike Eagle manual ..
LucasArts Archives .... Bunch of old receipts from like 10000 years ago.

2nd drawer:
MORE receipts <_< *throw* old manuals of hardware which already do not exist in Resurrection (nor in Independence). Old IDE cables .. cd rom cables .. *throw*

3rd drawer:
MORE receipts .. *throw* ..... old manuals .. *throw* old articles .. *throw* .
... windows 98 original manual? lolz?

No freespace <_<
.. Ah! Freespace manual! .. mm where's the .er CDs..

4th drawer:
.. zomg lolz? autocad 3.0? IE 5.0? .. Air Power? hahaha Jurassic Park Chaos Island? mffffft

Sidenote: I still remember where I bought Air Power from ... bargain bin @ Challenger @ Funan .. that was during the 'happy' times .. when Challenger was doing well and did not smell of death and decay. It wasn't well reviewed (well I knew it after I bought it) But it was kinda interesting.

It is year xyz, instead of the Hindenberg (spelling?) incident, airships blimpy things rule the skies .. The King has just matied and the crown stands empty. You, and some other pretenders .. er I mean contenders to the throne (Definitely you're the Clear Choice) each want the throne (Naturally it should be you).

So you fly around with your fleet to garner support.

To be crowned King (Which is definitely You, no other choice), you must do either
a: Kill everyone
b: Charge to the capital city and kill all the guards
c: Fly around the lands and garner support from fickle minded towns.

Naturally c will be what you're doing most of the time. So you'll be flying to towns, asking for their support ... and if they don't agree .. *ahem* zomg siege! Blow up their hangers . their grain fields... mmm Keep bombing them till they fall to their knees and beg for mercy.

Needless to say I never quite finished the game .. It was interesting though. Some of the more frooty games (Another frooty game I had was Fortress . or Air Fortress or w/e .. can't remember the name)


Anyways .. back to clearin .. I mean, looking for Freespace..

A peek in the main drawer.
Zomg. All those photos ... cards ... weird stuff .. a 変態 cd I confiscated from my friend. Never watched it .. should dispose of it one day. Found my 21 celebration pics .. lolz .. JC grad pics .. lolz. MORE receipts .. zzz A funny perlini's necklace thing. Something I wouldn't buy. Looks damn ugly. And FINALLY ZOMG .. FREESPACE! I FOUND IT!!!! .. mm where's Freespace2 ...

..

Decided, well since I'm already digging through stuff, might as well continue.
*looked under the table .. u know that hole where ur legs stick into .. Kept some of my old game boxes there*
Hmm
The Dig .. *throw*
Alien Legacy .. *throw*
Hmmm Navy Strike? ... *throw*
Star Wars sounds .. mmmm *throw*
Hmm NFS: PU? .. Cannot lah . *keep*
XWing Collector's Edition? *keep*
WC: Prophecy? .. mm *keep*
DoW? definitely. .*keep*
gah all that dust <_<;;;

Finished er ..clearing stuff around 2am .... still no Freespace 2 <_<. On hindsight, I THINK I know where it is .............. probably in that cabinet .. will have to peek in when I get back.

Definitely have to clear up more stuff.
This time I left all the correspondences alone .. It's always a little ironic to see cards which say "Best friends forever!" or "Thinking of you always!" .. etc ... Don't even know where those people are now. Which is why I tend to not give out cards like that .. Can't give out something I can't promise =p .. forever is a very long time.

Will have to wait for my 'heartless' moment to rear its head up before I toss them all though. It's a mood thing.

8 comments:

  1. hmm.. that happens to me often too. As in a search (and rescue) op ending up as a (bloody) annihilation (of junk) quest.

    But I keep clear of Those Drawers, coz I know I won't bear to throw most of the stuff there away. probably end up repacking them nicely back into the drawers again.

    Yeah, mabbe 1 day i shd start clearing out the space for new stuff to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah u've gotta clear out some stuff sometimes.

    I've gotta work up the mood to buang all those "Keep in touch!" "Best Friends Forever!" "Love ya always!" cards too.

    *DA mode on*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't I look handsome in those photographs? ;)

    Ned Nickerson

    ReplyDelete
  4. it better not be any neoprints of us!

    *growl*

    well.. not tat it makes a different since we almost always meet up 8-)
    doh... and got sn00ks to take piccies haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. *roll eyes* Hmmm I thought gang gang was more handsome =p
    LOLZ

    Yeah I spied some neo prints of bvo and me in my drawer too.. hehe Must go and take more leh.

    And .. yes .. my uber sn00ks =p

    But normally hold out and take --> too close leh .. all the imperfektions can see liao *koff*

    ReplyDelete
  6. zomg.. neoprints.. strewn in drawer! sobz

    ReplyDelete
  7. *koff* well at least they are IN the drawer ...!

    Better in than out as they say!

    ReplyDelete