Tuesday, April 29, 2008

$200

So today, I spent 200$... on a keyboard and mouse.
The most expensive KB and mouse I've ever bought. The previous mouse I had was like 70ish $, my MS Laser mouse.

Finally bought into the Razer hype and bought them. So far not too bad, the keyboard feels pretty good, nice click sound... The rubber feels weird for typing though, as though my nails will slowly wear them down, cut into the rubber and such. The mouse feels slightly too big for my hand at the moment.. can't really reach the scroll wheel comfortably.. Guess will get used to it in time.

Well now I have 2 Razer stickers... not sure where to stick them to.. Resurrection's casing..? On the Keyboard itself? Hmm... Iono!

Here's a pic of the mouse and keyboard, and part of Resurrection's casing. All blue! + Black casing and monitor! Kinda matches huh.. But actually I wanted the mouse with the red lights.. but they didn't carry it .. =(

Drat, the keyboard's supposed to have blue lights on its keys too, but somehow it isn't captured in the picture.. Oh well just imagine it has blue light!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah it is but unfortunately it's not the red one.. the uncle at tecdrome didn't have the red one ><

    @lucas
    i have more tigers =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a trackball person myself... Mice give me hand pain.

    The pinnacle of design for those is the original white Logitech Trackman Marble, where the ball is thumb operated and the buttons are spaced wide apart.

    I've slowly been buying up the USB model on Ebay, just as insurance against my current one breaking

    ReplyDelete