Friday, May 09, 2008

Stop the presses!

Omg! She's actually home when I reached home. Amazing. However I'm willing to bet everything, including my future munni, that she'll be out and will be probably back (probably? lol) by 3 or 4am

So I've been asked this question by a smartass. Eluding to the lateness in which dinner was made available.

The question was thus: Ask yourself, what time did I eat yesterday?

So the answer: Well at least I've never eaten FIRST then bought dinner back at my own leisure pace for you. Whereas you can happily be eating first with your friend (yes friends sure are important) while your sister is waiting at home starving for food.

Ask yourself another question too: Is it too overwhelmingly hard to drop an sms or something if you suddenly decide to stay overnight at some random place?

Get married already.

1 comment: