Friday, August 08, 2008

owww...



Result of langaing with a bicycle =.=; I've always known at the back of my head that that place was rather dangerous, cos it was a T junction and ppl travelling on the _ side can't see the ppl approaching from |.. I've always told myself to look before heading out of the |, but I usually don't...

So well today it happened.. I walked out... and langa a bicycle =.= At first I was thinking not too bad, he didn't knock into my body, didn't crash anywhere... was ok. Then later in the bus I felt some pain at the toe, looked down and it was zomfg blood!!! =.= Pain ....

Underneath of the nail is purplesh liao.. Going to replace the name.. I think the bic didn't run over it, but more like maybe the nail hit it and was pushed to 1 side (as you can see it's a bit \ to 1 side...)

Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment