Friday, June 27, 2008

Life with an MBP

As some of you may (or may not!) know, I bought an MBP last week :D What's an MBP? It's a Macbook pro of course! And being the poor peon that I am, I went for the 24 mth interest free installment, and being the poor peon that I am, I bought the cheapest 15"er, souped up to 4gb ram :P

Her name? Imperator! At first it was a tentative name, but I guess it grows on you. Somehow Imperator seems to be masculine, but my fleet is always feminine.

So far I've alreadby bought a 110$ bag for her, but I haven't taken her out yet. Been mainly computing on the bed with her.. Thinking of buying a Belkin cooling pad, bring down her temperature. She usually runs at 71 on load.. Kinda hot huh. So far haven't done much programming on her.. Don't really have the right ergonomic environment for a laptop at the moment ..

But she's fantastic!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment