Friday, November 17, 2006

New Jeans!

Went out for dinner with G on wed. Went to eat the nice ayam penyat .. mm so yummy .. Hmm feel like going to eat it again later .. maybe! hehe

Afterwards did some shopping at Bugs Junc .. Getting bored of my clothes leh (ze shock!), was looking for more stuff and different styles, but couldn't find anything. Went over to Levi's and got myself my first Levi's jeans though o.o It's not too bad, wearing it now .. Need to get another pair though .. or maybe a few more .. hehe

We're going to do our hair next week .. going to ninja out of work early to do .. hehehe (la la la =p)

Bvo remember the spa thing!!1 >:E!!

As usual I thought of tonnes of things to say but in the end when I'm blogging, nothing comes to mind .. if only I could create documents in snooks and copy it over to my comp. Bah.

Anyhow, when we were shopping on wed, I showed G a book Bvo and I saw the other day at Kino.. Super hot sex. Both of us stood outside for a while peering at it before wandering about the bookshop. hehe We were daring each other to go up to the staff and saying "Hey, can I have super hot sex?" (Cos you know such books are generally .. restricted, that is it's not freely browsable) Sadly G didn't dare to do it .. hehe would have been interesting.

Bought this last week. It's pretty good .. nice smelling too.. Better than my cream de corps or whatever it is .. not that heavy .. It's nice! Should have bought a bigger bottle hehe

7 comments:

  1. ooh aye
    the nekkid butt...

    funny why you dun see the nekkid butt of the guy's one instead... 8-)

    maybe it will be yummier if its two guys. ooh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh levis jeans
    i only had 1 pair, hehe
    passed down from erm my brother..
    cough..

    but it was so comfy.. then well it had a hole so my mum threw it away T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. It'll of course be yummier if it's 2 guys .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gasp! You're wearing jeans! :D That's a nice change of clothes there and it's a good feeling to be casual yeah? Can't wait to see you wearing that out. Levi's some more! $_$

    ReplyDelete
  5. What! I always wear jeans one mah o.o
    89$ leh .. .. need to save more and buy a few more pairs though .. need more clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aye .. u always wear jeans wan mah... o_O

    hmm wonder if i shld consider levis.. my bro's one tis comfy but well coz its darn loose mah, guy's size.
    hahaha.. 89 is alright la
    a brand like giordano is half of it already le..oog

    ReplyDelete