Wednesday, November 15, 2006

o.o

It happens all the time! I think of what I want to blog .. but once I reach a computer all thoughts fade from me. Gah! pfft

Lemme pause and attempt to recollect them.

Lets see. HK. Strangely I was thinking of it this morning. It's one of the few places that I'd want to live in for an extended period of time .. say 2-4 years. Why? Hmmm many reasons.

1: Food. zomg .. Black sesame dessert ... zomg .. yum
2: Somehow like the life there, it seems interesting.
3: Shops close late!
4: Cantonese!

3 and 4 are pretty iffy points, as those in the know know that I hate shopping *cough* The only shopping I do is directed hunting. Hmm I need xyz. These shops have xyz. Organise hunting mission to those shops. Target discovered and acquired.
4 is like .. hmm I hardly know cantonese .. level very low. But I kinda like it ... would be good to go there and learn =p

Hmm what else did I think about? Hmmm can't remember oO. Maybe I should try out that mobile blogging thing and furiously type into Snooks. Hmmm Starting to seem more and more appealing, heh.

Gah oh well .. guess more later when/if I remember. duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment