Friday, January 19, 2007

It's HERE!

Yeah! TBC is finally out .. popped by on 16th to Suntec to pick it up .. Was envisioning long queues, many people, hawt events, was wondering hey! will there be some cute guy standing beside me in the queue waiting to get BC? Haha

So .. when I finally got there and took the escalator down, I peered down and saw ... no queue. Peered at the people milling about ... There was nothing 'grand' about it, just 1 stage with a board saying "ONYXIA CHALLENGE!" -_-; So I popped by, collected my BC, walked around abit .. "ONYXIA CHALLENGE" is apparently some corrupted memory - bingo game where you cover your little card wtih 16 spells/abilities with stickers, and when Glenn Ong (who probably doesn't know what Onyxia is) announces the spell/ability (ie GO: CORRUPTION!), you're supposed to scratch out that square .. first one who gets 5 correct is supposed to scream "ONYXIA DOWN!" and get a prize .. doh.

I went home.

Installed BC, had dinner, bathed, blah, and logged in .. wasn't much of a trouble.. heh. Although the last 2 days I played, the server had to be restarted for some issues .. I wonder how Bliz tech support goes.. DAMNIT! We have a problem! .. Soln? Restart server! Keep restarting till it works!

Sidenote, been abit wishy washy and hmm weirdly wired these few days.. Dunno what's come over me. <_< Weird. And no .. it's not The Kurse ..

No comments:

Post a Comment