Saturday, January 13, 2007

Well .. I did it

Yep, after all the procrastination, the mulling over ... finally took the plunge so to speak and did it.

Was a little unsure afterwards .. after all, this is the first concrete step taken, and boy does it feel weird. Lotsa scenarios crop up, things that may or may not happen ... All the little itty voices saying "Zomg it's WRONG!"

But there's one tiny voice that says .. go go! <_< It'll be fine! Kitto ok!

1 sole flame in the teeming darkness.

Well, we'll see what happens. There is always fear of the unknown.

In other news ......

Realised that I can't write anymore .. or rather, no more stamina <_<. Was filling out some equipment loan forms yesterday for R and The Hand™ felt a bit tired and the pen felt foreign ... Gah, what happened to stamina!? What happened to The Hand™ which could write reams and reams for compositions?! Wth! ;_;

In other other news ....

Finally got my first(!) credit card ever. The DBS Mastercard doesn't count! It's a debit! It's a Capitaland card by DBS, got it cos felt that since work so near bugs junc and go there quite often, will be able to get some discounts ... Anyways now already forgot the offers, need to go read em up again.

In other other news....

Where's my precious!? My dearest 天使.. ;_; We've drifted so far .. I wonder why ... Don't leave me here like that <_< Don't withdraw from my life like that T_T

2 comments: