Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ponder

Been a long time since I updated <_< heh. Have been busy about stuff @ work and @ wow. The race is on to hit 70 and I'm half way there .. should hit 70 in a few weeks time, then it's back to gear farming, rep grinding.. etc.. But I also have to level Sef up to 70 too, been having withdrawal syndromes about him.

Still feeling abit meh these few days, been thinking about some stuff. An analogy I've gotten from my readings around is this ..
From sgbrides: Hubby wants IT everyday, wife says no! So after some time hubby turns to pr0n and mayhaps chat up chicks on the net.

...

Hmm.. odd analogy, but the basic basic basic thing is in it. Nothing to do about ITs! It's more of asking until become 8-) then /form new party. Yeah I suppose that's it. Of course I tried the putting myself in others shoes thing, but there's no ways about it. It's just ... meh. Not something I'd say.

Kinda same (well samish different) with a recent party we had at the office, the nub organiser (who incidentally came from the same sec school as me) organised a treasure hunt for the "in crowd" of muvoids. Well, I believe the ones involved definitely had fun, but there wasn't anything for the "!in" crowd to do. Which is kinda a failure imo. I've always had the "leave no one behind" mentality, so it didn't quite jell well.

But come to think of it .. do ppl know? Do they appreciate? Leave no one behind .. but does the person care in the first place? Probably not worth the effort, cos when you think of things that way, you'd like people to think of you in that way too, but that's not a fair burden to place on people. It's back to the expectations part. So well, screw it. You do your thing. I'll join party if it benefits me.

So it's kinda a quandary.. On one hand, you want to treat ppl fairly, but once you do it, you expect to be treated the same way, even though it's not a fair onus to place on others (I think ..). So best is just adopt the same protocol as others adopt towards you I guess

Hmmmmmmmm

Pretty vague post .. but I get like that sometimes ^^;

3 comments:

  1. Eww... but u already in IT everyday.. and u r asking for more of IT? tsk tsk...

    I guess if I were to have IT everyday... chances that I'll get worn out pretty quickly.

    What's this IT? heh... I'll be vague here. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ITchy for IT?

    GPB doesn't have enough energy for ITch everyday one

    ReplyDelete
  3. aye bvo tis doing IT but tis darn good IT

    got even a room to rest from the IT too when tired... snacks in pantry when hungry... even a play room too. and a shower is on the way

    zomg. that's darn good IT indeed!

    -oog

    ReplyDelete