Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Stats stats and more stats

Have been hit by the stats fever recently. On hindsight, damnit I should have put it in way earlier, that way I can get even more information on The Product™. But I guess, better late than never, right? Just TODAY. Yes today, dumbass, it finally hit on me to set up a conversion goal for Google Analytics.

Hopefully I'll have some results in soon. Google Analytics if fun actually, looking at all the data amassed. I've added one to my blog too, sadly the visit rate is so low, heh, less than 10 so far! Tsk. Looks like I must blog about more interesting things huh, to get readership up =p

One stat that GA doesn't seem to have is the time of a visitor's visit. I have numbers, I have time.. but mysteriously, for the life of me, I couldn't find an entry for time of visit... Sigh, had to cross reference with Apache's logs.. seems like the most time people visit The Product™ (assuming SG time I hope..) is 20-01 .. guess I'll try, if I can, to run The Product™ around these times and hopefully catch a few people...

No comments:

Post a Comment