Tuesday, October 17, 2006

mmmmm Just had a late lunch .. went out to munch on a medium pack of BK fries. BK has the best fries out of Macs, KFC, LJS and BK imo. This one was nicely done, hot/warmish, lightly salted.. mmmm

Saw an ang moh at one of the tables when I was bringing the food to the munchie place. Was wont for me these few days, I kinda looked (*ahem*) a few times at him. These few days have been giving ang mohs more than 1 look .. I wonder why <_<;

Anyways, looking at the ang moh reminded me of something that happened yesterday. Yesterday went out with R for lunch @ Bugs' Crystal Jade (Macau Edition). We had 2 baskets of har kao, 1 plate of carrot cake, 3 custard buns (well it's 1 basket!), fried beancurd with prawns in it, 三杯鸡 and rice. Pretty yummy, then this ang moh couple came and sat beside us. The female edition of thee ang moh couple kept looking over. And they were eating .. lolz, a chocolate roll (dude) and some pastry thing (dudette). And she kept looking over at me and R demolishing the foodo hehe ^^

They finished it off with some cappochino (gah I don't drink it! Don't ask me to spell it) and some plain water while R and I had nice (well cheap) chinese tea.

Nice lunch .. though it cost me 20$ ;_;

4 comments:

  1. they ate... chocolate roll and pastry.. at.. crystal jade!??!

    zomg, go coffee bean la!

    cappucino!
    caffeine...yummm~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya loh .. the macau edition got a pastree korner in front.. You got schee before? Next time we go munchie lah. Get GPB to go too.

    ewwww kopi <_<;

    ReplyDelete
  3. me going macau too!
    heh eat egg tarts :)

    bvo wan anything from hk?
    get thee egg tarts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yar

    I want egg tarts AND wife biscuits!!
    many many many many

    !
    GPB knows which to get!

    ReplyDelete