Thursday, October 19, 2006

Realised I forgot to mention this the other day ..... =p So it's kinda a backtrack.

Had dinner with H on tues. Decided to go Crystal Jade (拉面 edition) .. well actually it was H .. I was trying to gently poke for the 澳门 edition but ... Admittedly I didn't poke too strongly cos I had lunch there the other day liao =p

So anyway, I leave the office, turn AutoPilot(tm) on and engage Cruise Mode. I'm a little late because I was waiting for this chick to finish using the toilet (we only have 1 toilet for everyone in this neck of the woods). Finally gave up waiting cos she took too long .. So I hurry down to Suntec, still on AP(tm). AP(tm) notices a Crystal Jade place, espies chairs outside (those you sit while waiting) and pull into the restaurant before I can do anything.

Me: 我在找人 *looking around*
Waitress: makes "是不是那位" sounds and gestures
Me: .. *senses something is wrong* *looks around ... Sensors detecting a disturbing lack in H's presence* Erm .... *and realises that the place is too posh looking from what I remember of the 拉面 edition*
Waitress2: *starting to approach*
Me: *time to start beating hasty retreat* 没关系,I'll call him *exeunt Restaurant* *hides in a corner and furiously calls H*

H: Yar?
Me: Where the hell are you!? (It's a pointless question actually cos I know where he's supposed to be .. the only problem is I temporarily forgot where I'm supposed to be)
H: I'm inside liao lah!
Me: Where's there!?! (Another silly question cos Suntec's foody place IS a blardy circle, but I needed to er .. .you know .. oh look! Pink poodle!)
H: Just follow the circle lah! .. Near that Aunt Annie's thing
Me: <_<>_> *goes the LONG way around and finds the 拉面 edition*

Me: 我在找人 *not really looking around anymore*
Waitress: 是个男生?
Me: Yeah
Waitress: *leads me around and I espy H*
Me: *shakes off the waitress and hurriest up to H*

H: So there you are, darling (well I can't remember what he said, just the word darling .. *koff*)
Me: ..
etc etc .. I can't remember everything now can I? =p

Anyways people who er .. know me know that I'm not a big fan of noodles .. I mean .. I eat noodles .. but .... mmm.....

Function jump: Buying noodles for parents
Me: So what you want?
P: Hei mee lah
Me: Ok. *hangs up and goes to stall*
Me: Hei mee 打包
Stallowner: You want Noodle A or Noodle B
Me: nani?! What noodle A noodle B?! *looks at mysterious flat noodle things and mysterious yellow noodle things * erm ........ erm .............. Wait huh
Me: *backs a hasty retreat to ring up HQ for clarification*

End Function

So anyways, at the 拉面 edition, I always skip past the 拉面 section in the menu (lolz wtb irony?) and look at the .. er . rice. Normally I tend to order this prawn fried rice thing .. (Cos it's nice .. .. totally ignore the fact that it's the only explicit rice thing that they have here). So I was thinking .. mm maybe try something new today. *looks around menu* .. mm Hey there's this dish called "Egg white with fish meat and scallops and rice"

When we placed our orders, I noticed the chinese text for the dish .. something about crabs no mention of fish .. But I thought .. well abit of crab nvm lah .. should still can eat

In the end .. when it came .. It was a plate of egg white, strings of crab meat, 4 broccolis and 1 egg yolk.

Where's the rice!? Gah! .. In the end had to ninja some of H's noodles to eat .. no way can eat 1 plate of egg yolk .. *koff koff*

Pfft. Note to self: In chinese restaurants, read the chinese instead of the english ..........
Yeah yeah I should have known that . but .. well .. meh!

7 comments:

  1. Conclusion...

    Get out of the woods more often and smell the noodles. Will do the land and all other furry animals proud, when one day some visitors from the other snow-covered lands (eg. moi) come visit and ask u wat this strange long yellow thing is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does noodles gotta do with furry animals huh?

    And I'll tell you .. that's a worm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well.. we are all critters?


    ps: ur word verification thing is .. irritating -_-

    koawjswu?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a critter! I'm a grunt!! Well .. a self made grunt ....

    I dunno leh .. I find it irritating too, but it'll help prevent .. spam?

    ....
    mmmm
    See lah I think I'll remove it one day =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh, did I really say "darling"?? Oh my gosh that's way too grossed out and I promise I'll change for the better. Sorry about missing the 澳门 hint though I felt it was a little funny when you kept on talking about it, but I was already in the 拉面restaurant! ;) Next time must hint louder! Guys are meant to be straight and ignore emotional hints remember? Especially when I'm not your One!

    ;)

    Enjoy yourself in Taiwan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah it's okay lah

    I was thinking of macau over la mian cos of the noodle factor but I ate at macau the other day liao mah so I didn't say anything much =p

    Nvm one
    =ppp hehehehe

    ReplyDelete