Wednesday, October 18, 2006

URGH

....
Had a .. erm .. rather long lunch just now. Went to this Jap rest @ Bugs Junction for lunch with R and I. (Just got back actually hehe)

Anyways .. did something .. extremely .. extremely .. embarrassing <_<.. I ordered teppan chicken, R ordered noodles + sushi, I ordered some bentoish sashimi + rice + unagi. And .. when the waitress served R with a box of his noodles and liao, I thought the liao box was the sushi tray we ordered (that we'd all share). I was thinking, hey! Why got tempura? Then er.. without thinking .. reached out and er grabbed a tempura ... Halfway through eating the tempura .. the waitress came and served the sushi tray that we'd be sharing ..

I was going .. zomg. .. er... *look at tempura*.. erm ....*koff koff* errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*koff* ........... ...

Well .. he er .. did ninja some of my teppan chicken .. <_<;;;; ..

You know .. this is just like that classic story, about this dude (ie me) buying a bag of cookies at the airport and this guy comes over and starts eating your and you go. Gah! Why is this dude eating my cookies? Then afterwards you realise you're actually eating his cookies .............=X

2 comments:

  1. Once i have a jap-crazed bvo
    Who stole a tempura

    She ate it with such evil glee
    She could have been on par

    With that dude named Belzebub
    Who has many other names

    Beware of mine jap-crazed bvo
    And guide your foodo with zane

    Lest your tempuras go missing
    And you will feel the paaain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....................

    .. dont make me piak j00! <_<

    ReplyDelete