Monday, October 16, 2006

Mmm Actually was going to blog early early when I got to work .. But got called off to breakfast by R and spent er sometime there *cough*. Then when I got back, dunno y got some rather restless feeling, and was too busy debugging my jpeg header parser to blog ...

Every morning I walk through this covered walkway thingy (tonnes of them here lolz).. it's apparently caterpillar hatching season .. and for some reason the poor things end up on the pavement .. and .. people tend to not look at where they are stepping on .. so there's *ahem* a significant amount of er caterpillar guts strewn on the floor <_< urek. Practically a minefield to navigate ... >_> But better liao .. last week was worse...

Anyways, finally! The jpeg header parser thingy works! Already wrote my java based bulk tester, and going to write another bash file as my control case to test tomorrow. So far I have 3 things which does what I want to do. 1: My java app, 2: This C app, 3: SIPS (simple .. image... processing .. script (i think hehe)) which is a Mac thingy. Can really see the speed difference man, when I was debugging (and hence parsing the entire file) the java app would run ..zzzz.zzzzz return to console. The c program will practically return immediately .. -_-;;; Loading the awt library for a simple CLI is also slow too heh .. so had to use int[] for return values at the moment too. Maybe can try and optimise the code .. but I think quite okay liao .. mmm... Anyway .. bulk testing tomorrow!

I love bash scripting! (well .. nothing much lah just a simple level 0 type one .. nothing to talk about =p)

Hehe. As a random sidenote, I'm listening to other songs other than The Song.. Of course The Song is still in my List, but it has friends now ... Go Tight~~!

千年の孤独を越えてめぐり逢えた艶やかな眼差しに!

.. Oh gawds .. what a nerdy blog .. LOLZ.

Hopefully this week will manage to finish implementing another feature for V2 of The Website ... zz ... but I want to play Darkstar!! <_<

sianzor ... sleepy ... Hase getting bad ...... Today was like damn fog man ... sheesh ...... They should declare national emergency and don't let us go out to work ^^; Make haste! Hase coming! ZOMG IT'S THE FOG™!!!!

And .. zomg .. new avatar? hehe

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate it when my java app doesn't extrapolate the SNP protocol through the meta-EPO filter without the secondary script processing generator. I tend to re-route the process through the deflector dish via tachyon particles to manipulate the sub-space field in order to generate a temporal anomaly so I can prevent the error in the first place.

    *cough*

    >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! It's a girlie dark/fallen tenshi pic!

    and somehow i have problem typing this word verification thingy.

    fuuhaaa *wrong*
    fuuhaahh *wrong*
    fuhahh *almost, but still wrong*
    fuuhahh *comment posted*

    duh... apparently i have probs with double letteers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's a chick 天使! Zomg!
    A pic of my dearest 暗闇の天使 would make my day though .. heh.

    Yeah I was thinking of disabling it .. quite marfan... but still .. better than kana spam?

    ReplyDelete