Tuesday, December 05, 2006

>$<

Went for another drinking session yesterday. Been spending lotsa money siah. Went for prego's for dinner before going to Fullerton for drinks. Nice italian food! Super ex though, even the soup of the day is 14$ ... The main courses were all >30. I settled for pasta thingies which look like neckties. Farella or w/e they are called, with smoked salmon and asparagus. oooOoo yummy! Would love to go back to munchie.

I'm starting to like these drinking sessions. We spent the entire evening talking about work. (errr) Bouncing ideas, having creative streaks ... I see how youtube was created! Lolololz. Last night was the longest session so far, we talked till 11ish pm. So many things to talk about The Product. .. Didn't talk about my favourite subject yesterday though .. hehe. But the ideas that went around are pretty good =p .. I r so uber! /flex!

1 comment:

  1. if it's for work, then ur boss should be treating right?

    -yj

    ReplyDelete