Sunday, December 31, 2006

Merry New Year!

I'm typing this as the New Year approaches ^^. This is the 60th post of this blog too! hehe

What do most people do on NY Eve? Hmm ... Partying? Going out with better halves? Sleeping at home? Well, what did I do? I spent 2ish hours (I think) overcloacking my ATI 1900. Sounds geeky huh. Finally got tired of the stupid crashes when I run graphic applications. Updating to newer ATI drivers didn't seem to help, so I decided to load up Omega again. Hopefully it'll be good.

So since it came with ATITray, I decided to overclock my chip, she's running at 570:639 MHz now (cpu:memory). Would have tried for a higher speed but the Resurrection kept crashing when I adjusted the memory speed. Well, this configuration so far seems pretty okay, temperature doesn't go too high, below 80 degs.

Overclocked Resurrection's cpu too. She's running at 1.90GHz now. Maybe should try to clock her abit more. Didn't run any benchmarks though, although the video portion looks good. Now I just need to play a few games and test the stability out.

Finished watching what Family Guy episodes I have, so I decided to drag out my Visionaries to watch. Such an old cartoon! Heh, everyone has colour coordination, blue cheetahs, green wyvern looking creatures ... Silly dialogue, heh.

Way to spend the New Year ^^

Where's my darling DA huh? Would love to feel his presence around, heh.

Sigh, I'm perpetually waiting ... When will this waiting end? ;_;

2 comments: