Friday, December 22, 2006

Theory

It's been swimming around my head for a long time already, since The Day(tm).. Well not really since The Day(tm), it's probably The Day(tm)+20 or something.

She's crazy, there's no ways about it nor any way to mince it. However, in saying that, I'll like to qualify that I'm insane too. It has always been my theory that everyone is insane in one way or another, just that most hide it really well. The ones who don't, well, end up in the mental hospitals.

So we live in the House of Horrors, where decay and insanity continuously wears down its inhabitants.

Can't really help it I guess.

Sometimes really hate living in SG. It's so difficult, the only escape out of this place is .. marriage? Lolz. It's not true, no matter how many times you say it, there's other ways but .. sigh.

Sigh. *huggles DA* .. DA is insane too, long years of isolation did this. Mine? Major loss. We are all nuts! Zomg. Miss my DA, my precious precious DA. He's darkness yet he is my light. Curl up somewhere and hide, although it's hardly my style.

Just want to escape some place, but sadly it's very difficult to find anywhere to escape now.

Flee! Just flee to somewhere, never come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment