Thursday, December 07, 2006

Gah! SG is too small!

So there I was .. sitting at my chair, waiting for time. Rain splattered outside.

"Zomg," says I, "how the hell am I going to meet GPB if it's raining? I mean .. I DO have a brolly, but it's for erm ... it's just in my drawer for erm ...... well it's just there for er .. ah . lunch purposes!"

So well, in the end, went down to level 3 with R to see an epic battle of pool. The battle pitting Chinese against Indian, the battle waging between IT and Developers. We headed in and sat on the theatre seats (bought too many so they were scattered around) and watched. IT won the first round but sadly they lost the next round. By that time er .. GPB had already landed @ SLS (zomg late!) so I hastily left with R.

Good thing the rain had stopped by that time so I managed to land @ SLS bone dry. Well kinda. Peered at some games @ Tecdrome, was mildly disconcerted that I can't (again!) find my Call of Cthulhu. It took like forever to get out .. and it's .. gone? ... Need to find some time to visit a friendly shop to acquire a copy. Would love to get the slightly less friendly ones .. but I can't really play these FPS games without getting a bad headache. .. The only FPS I can handle is AvP, but it's sad cos I'm the most directionless Alien ever, the most timid Predator and the crappiest Marine. (psst God mode is uber).

Anyway, GPB and I left SLS and headed to LJS to meet YL but it was .. *gasp* full! But we managed to get a table after GPB farted. Ordered combo 3 (was feeling hungry!) but the manager was stoned or something I think...

GPB: Combo 2 and 3 pls.
Stoned Manager: *keys in* *goes to the kitchen hole thingie and yells combo 1 and 2*
Me: er ......
SM: *brings over a combo 2* Your combo 1 will be ready soon.

....

Service sucks (well don't we all know that?). After we dined, signed and left, we all went our separate ways. Normally would take the train with GPB, but R smsed me and asked if I want to go back. I went to Bugs Junc, then espied R .. shopping in Domanchi. zzzz. The shops were all at half mast so I couldn't go in, so had to HANG AROUND OUTSIDE AND WAIT FOR HIM. -_-

Mysteriously enuff, YL appeared again, searching for a toilet. He returned after settling his business though, and we stood around talking. R FINALLY appeared with big bags of stuff and YL and R suddenly had The Look(tm).

<_<

Apparently they met in NS (NPC) together. Both R and YL are flutists (well YL's CO, R was CO .. well I'm CO too! .. well .. was) .. and they exchanged numbers and blah and saying zomg! So long no see! blah blah. I was slapping my head. Gah! I don't need my friend/agent to know my colleague! <_< .. granted he's a NICE colleague but! pfft! All my secrets! gah!

But of course it's a double edged sword too, I can get YL to tell me all the naughty things R did in NS too.

But seriously, SG is damn small man. I bet I probably know most ppl around my age in some way or other..

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Racist post! So i guess we can see from the teams which is the majority race in the various depts.

    U were sitting in ur chair... waiting for time... weren't j00 supposed to be p00ling at That Usual(tm) hour? hmm.... *dubious*

    and yes... when all else fails (eg, hovering over the dudes like hungry spirits we were, give 'em the big round eyes look, etc etc) fart rulz! Clear the table or get pwnz man!

    somehow, bed ok's branch seems better than bug is's.. sad but true. But that's what u get from a small outlet (unfortunately)

    and The Look(tm) sounded so... not right. Sounded like... ZOMG! it's u! U ditched me X years ago for that gal! U walked out on me that nite! blah blah...

    Okok... mabbe it's juz me. Bwahaha! ZOMG! such a long komment! =P

    Peace out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! There's a timing for pool.. Once it's 630++ the level 10s will come in .. so us level 2s just hide/watch

    Hehe.. Tues! We shall sally forth to Bedok's LJS! w00t!

    It was meant to be That Look(tm)!

    *innocent Look(tm)

    .. Finally a long comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *crawls to bvo's blog*
    you brzzzt me with cattle prod! all yr fault! ugh...

    aye Tuesday bed ok!

    *thud*

    ReplyDelete