Friday, December 01, 2006

Living

I remember my mom used to say that the ang mohs were like 'animals' cos once the younglings have grown up, they'd fly from the nest. Now that I think about it .. is it really not good? Liddat then forever stay at home, you don't learn certain vital things that living alone (or with friends) can teach .. Hmm.

I suppose it's debatable. Wonder how did the West develop like that .. and how did the East develop like that too. Hmm.

Still. Sigh. SG cannot make it lah, too small.. feel pretty stifled. Miss those days in UK, just buy a train ticket and show up in Paris, and if you were part of the EU thingy, you can travel around the regions so easily ... It was so fun. 1 long weekend can just buy a train ticket + book a hotel and go up. Of course you can say SG - M'sia also can.. But .. duh? M'sia? .. hmm Paris, M'sia is not .. heh. Taking a train up? hmmmm ... Travelling around M'sia? Not as easy as moving around the European countries ...

Haiz.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, mata kimenai? (you haven't decided?)

    Well, although I have to agree with you there about SG being small and limited but I think after a while the words "absence makes the heart grow fonder" become significant. I guess I understand where you are coming from (JET!! Chotto matte kure!!) and I encourage you to take a break, get away from here for a substantial duration if possible and do some self-reflection as you stay far away. The Krytiana I know will come back eventually (I hope!). Seriously, take a walk outside just like what I've done when I've gone on exchange and you'll clarify your thoughts and what you want in life.

    Just remember that there are people who still love you back here, yeah?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? I'll always be around .. I remember once I had a gathering long long long ago, and someone was asking what we'd be after X years, and my friend was saying. HY huh .. no she'll never change.

    Always thought that was weird.. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... Really? think it's weird?

    So since that gathering long long long ago, have u changed? Mentality, ideals, and/or character-wise?

    Perhaps sometimes it helps to get on ur feet and go about doing something u really wanted to. Nothing's gonna get done if one just sits there and think about it.

    i guess it's the practical side of me talking... but if some things aren't working out, then it's time to look at alternatives and stop dwelling on them.

    Oh, hehe.. that sounded harsh...

    ReplyDelete